Drying the body is a process in which a person gets rid of subcutaneous fat. With the help of drying, the athlete makes the muscles more prominent. Since not everyone can visit the gym, I will tell you how to dry the body for girls and men at home.
The term "body drying" is widely used by people engaged in bodybuilding. Due to the rapid development of the fitness industry, this word began to be called any weight loss, although this is not entirely correct. When drying, the effect of losing weight is achieved due to the departure of adipose tissue, and not muscle mass.
In the drying process, the main emphasis is made on the preservation of muscles. To achieve an impressive result, you need to continue training and pay special attention to nutrition.
People who don’t exercise and wish to dry lose weight fast, it is worth understanding that the figure obtained in the end will be far from ideal. Disappeared subcutaneous fat will open muscles that are far from perfect and cannot boast of relief.
Body drying for men
The procedure for drying the body at home is a combination of simple measures aimed at eliminating subcutaneous fat without compromising muscle mass.
Why is it necessary to dry the body? Building muscle, guys do not pay attention to nutrition and consume almost everything. Often they include sports supplements in the diet that accelerate muscle growth.
Naturally, along with muscle growth, fat appears on the body. In order for the male figure to look perfect, it is necessary to get rid of fat and emphasize the relief of muscles. It is this effect that is achieved by drying the body.
The process of drying the body is based on a complete change in nutrition. Fats and carbohydrates are excluded from the diet, the main focus is on protein foods. Such a diet without appropriate training and experience is a dangerous event. Drying the body is possible only in the absence of medical contraindications. For diseases of the organs, it is not recommended to carry it out.
In addition to the protein diet, a strict daily routine and regular training should be observed, given the age and type of physique. Below I will consider in detail the nutritional features and training program.
Training program for men
Exercising in the gym is much more convenient, because there are the necessary sports equipment. At home, a training program and sports equipment should be at hand.
- Being engaged at home, you will have to increase the duration of training and reduce working weight. Exercises with aerobic exercise are considered ideal. Such exercises quickly burn fat, and a protein diet preserves muscle volume.
- At home, you can effectively deal with dumbbells, barbell and rope. Excellent results will provide a bike or rollers. If there are no such sports units in the arsenal, the yard horizontal bar and bars will come to the rescue. The main thing is that during the workout the load is distributed evenly. In this case pump all the muscles.
- Thanks to regular home workouts, you will gain experience. As a result, during the examination of the figure, you can identify muscle groups that are not training well and adjust the training program so as to eliminate this defect.Even if you study at home, use a program developed by a professional taking into account your individual data.
- Sports preparations for drying the body. When a person trains at home, it’s not about sports nutrition. You can limit yourself to a vitamin-mineral complex, which will help fill up the deficiency of nutrients.
- I do not recommend using fat-burning professional supplements on my own. It is better if a professional trainer helps in this matter.
- The duration of home drying for the first time is five weeks. Professional athletes carry out drying for three months, however, they are guided by a special program developed taking into account the characteristics of the body.
The selection of specific exercises for drying the body is huge. A professional trainer will help you choose the best complex for home training. Consultation will not cost too much, but the money spent is more than offset by the result.
Video example of drying 8 kg of fat in 8 days!
Diet and menus for men
Now we will talk about the features of nutrition during drying.
The breakdown of subcutaneous fat is a complex and energy-intensive process. With a sugar deficiency, the body spends muscle glycogen, and only then subcutaneous fat. How to eat, so that the diet provides such an effect?
Use low carbohydrate foods during drying. The list includes meat broths, mineral water, boiled seafood, boiled eggs, dairy products, fish and white meat, cucumbers, cabbage, radishes, green peppers, greens and zucchini.
Banned foods include bread, sweets, pastries, salt, and starch-rich vegetables. I present a generalized version of the male diet during drying, breaking it by weeks.
- First week. The daily intake of carbohydrates per kilogram of body weight should not exceed 2 grams. The number of meals per day is 6. The diet includes egg whites, low-fat cottage cheese, brown rice, cheese, boiled chicken breast, unsweetened fruits, vegetables and vegetable oils.
- Second week. From the second week, nutrition becomes more stringent, and the rate of carbohydrates per kilogram of body weight is reduced to 1 gram. During the first half of the day you can eat cereal. Eat no more than 120 grams of food at a time.
- Third week. Carbohydrates (per kilogram of body weight) reduced to 0.5 grams per day. The frequency of meals does not change, and fruits and cheese are removed from the diet.
- Fourth week. A single serving of porridge should not exceed 6 tablespoons, and carrots and radishes are included in the list of prohibited foods. If weakness, drowsiness, and dry mouth occur, deviate from the diet, as these are signs of blood oxidation. Carbohydrates will help to eliminate discomfort.
- Fifth week. After a month, reduce the daily intake of carbohydrates to 50 grams per day. Exclude all cereals from the diet. It is allowed to eat salads, fresh vegetables and herbs. Lack of plant fiber can lead to ketone poisoning.
- Sixth week. The diet becomes extremely poor, and the menu is very limited. To exclude dairy products from the diet, since they contain sugar, which is prohibited at this stage of drying.
- Seventh week. From this moment, you can begin a gradual exit from the diet, and increase the amount of carbohydrates to 0.5 grams per kilogram of body weight. Add fresh vegetables and seafood to the diet.
- Eighth week. Carbohydrates are gradually introduced into the diet, enriching the menu with cereals, fruits, dairy products and vegetables. Move backwards.
Nutritional recommendations are general. To achieve maximum results without harming your health, it is recommended that you consult a professional nutritionist.
Body drying for girls at home
Many girls have heard about drying the body at home, however, not everyone understands what this weight loss technique represents.
Drying the body boils down to fast and efficient burning of fat mass. This method of losing weight is preferred by professional bodybuilders during preparation for the competition.
According to professionals, one should not get involved in this technique, since muscle drying with a sharp departure of fat deposits for an unprepared female body is very stressful, which often leads to undesirable consequences.
Drying the body is the final stage of a special diet, the results of which must be supported by enhanced training, adjusted daily routines and proper nutrition.
Training program for girls
For each girl, the training program for drying the body is individual. The recommendations are general.
Strength training should involve all muscle groups. If this is not done, the body will consider muscle mass as an “unnecessary load” and destroy it.
- Experts advise combining workouts with aerobics. Aerobic workouts complement strength training. At the same time, you should not overdo it. Aerobics burns fat, but during drying, the body experiences a lack of nutrients, so the process of burning muscle mass can begin.
- A universal set of exercises does not exist. Only a professional coach can choose the perfect option. When drying the body is done at home, you need to regularly monitor changes in the body. If even a slight skew appears, the program must be corrected immediately.
- In a home workout, include a couple of approaches for a dozen repetitions on a skipping rope.
- Jogging in the park - A great addition to the main load. Run for 30 minutes. Run let us down and eliminate fat.
- Alternatives to running - walking, swimming, team sports: football, basketball, volleyball.
- According to the generally accepted opinion, in the morning a person burns much more energy than at lunch or in the evening.
For home drying to be highly effective, back up your workouts with proper nutrition.
Diet and menu for girls
The time has come to talk about nutrition while drying the female body. The diet and menu during this period provides for protein-rich foods that increase muscle mass.
- The diet includes chicken breast, low-fat fish, eggs, milk and cottage cheese. Cook chicken without skin, and boil eggs.
- During drying, exclude smoked meats, fatty and fried foods, canned foods and pickles.
- When drying the body, foods are best steamed or boiled. Bet should be on fiber-rich greens and vegetables.
- The number of meals - at least eight, in two hours.
- Schedule calories.
- Refuse sweet. Exclude cookies, sweets, flour products, pastries and spices from the diet. Replace with a moderate amount of fruit.
- Drink up to three liters of fluid per day. Give up coffeebecause it removes water from the body. Instead, I advise you to drink green tea.
During the diet, it is not forbidden to arrange fasting days. Once a week you can eat anything in moderation. This will provide psychological relief and allow you to keep the regime. Girls with enviable willpower do without it and achieve impressive results.
The subtleties of fat burning and diets for girls are disassembled in the video
We divide the drying of the body for girls into 3 stages. If you follow the instructions, everything will surely work out, and the body's reaction to changes will be less pronounced.
- At the initial stage, include carbohydrate-rich foods, vegetables and boiled foods in the diet. After a few days, begin a smooth transition to protein. To eat in small portions.
- After 15 days, you can treat yourself to a small amount of sweets, which normalizes blood sugar. In the morning, eat carbohydrates, in the second - proteins. Cook with olive or linen oil.
- The third stage of drying the body is the toughest. Protein intake should be reduced to 5% of body weight, and the daily intake of carbohydrates to 80 grams. Supplement the diet with physical activity. Swing shoulders, work out your hands, train your legs and pay attention to the development of other muscle groups.
The duration of these stages does not exceed three months. During this period, you can easily lose up to 7 kilograms.
In conclusion, I add that in a person who is steadily following these recommendations, adipose tissue leaves quickly enough. But the intensive pace of losing weight is unacceptable, so weight loss must be controlled. The girl's body per day should lose no more than 200 grams of weight. At a higher speed, you can drive the body into a state of severe stress, as a result, it will begin to stock up on fat.
Adipose tissue is necessarily present in the human body. For women, the minimum indicator is 12% of body weight. With a sports physique, fat accounts for up to 10%.