Immediately after birth, a person does not have an innate ability to play sports. He learns to swim and run as he grows up. But not all adults boast such abilities. If you are interested in how learn fast running short and long distances is commendable.
If you want to succeed on a treadmill, be patient, try and train. Only people who run against contraindications due to injury or poor health cannot achieve their goals.
If in doubt about the benefits of running for the body, consult your doctor. Having examined, he will allow you to run or offer to engage in other physical activities.
In the article I will tell you how to run properly so that it does not harm your health and I will give the advice of professionals.
Beginner's Action Plan
I’ll pay a little attention to exercises with which you will increase endurance and master the technique of fast running.
- If you are new to this matter, do not immediately try to maximize the load on the body. Start each workout with a run.
- An untrained person can run 1-2 km. Having overcome this distance, next time increase your run by 10%. Before running, be sure to warm up the body with exercise.
- Run jogging in the right places. Suitable forest belt or park, but not a sports hall. Professionals recommend running over rough terrain, abandoning asphalt paths.
- No less important is the timing. People are individual. Guided by generally accepted advice I do not recommend. If you go to bed late, do not get up early and do not scoff at the body. Run at a convenient time. Eat a few hours before jogging.
- Keep your breath steady while running. Intensive jogging is unusual at the initial stage, so run slowly, keeping your breathing even and calm. At first, I recommend running through the day to restore the body. Mark the results in the diaryto track progress.
- Pay attention to the choice of shoes and clothes. For the summer season, a tandem of sneakers and a tracksuit is suitable. In the cold season, use thermal underwear and a warm sports jacket. Buy at a specialty store. In addition to sportswear, buy a backpack for a water bottle.
- Aiming for results, do not run with friends, as collective training distracts from the goal. If running alone is boring, getplayer and train to the sound of music.
Adhering to these rules, over time you will see that jogging is an interesting activity that allows you to enjoy the beauty of landscapes and breathe fresh air.
Professional video tips
Shock Force Exercises
If you strive to achieve a result, constantly train. If you bet on short distances, swing your legs. At large distances, the main role is played by the endurance of the body. First of all, I will consider exercises that help to train the jerking force of the legs.
- Jump on the bench with two legs. I advise you to perform the exercise quickly, trying not to linger on the ground or bench. Over time, complicate the exercise by jumping with a change of legs.
- Good results show jumping with extra weight.Squat slowly and jump abruptly, pushing as far as possible. Use dumbbells as weights.
- To increase the jogging power of the legs helps running with overwhelming the lower leg. In addition to the main goal, the exercise contributes to the development of running techniques. During the execution, make sure that the knees rise to the level of the chest.
- The last exercise is hands-oriented. Make sure that only shoulders work while jogging. It’s better to train in front of the mirror, imitating the movement of the shoulders during high-speed running. Do not clench your hands.
If you set a goal to master long-distance running, in addition to strong legs, endurance is required. Beginners are mistaken, trying to develop maximum speed at the beginning of a long distance. As a result, everything ends with quick fatigue and premature departure from the track.
The quality of the running technique is determined by posture. If not stop slouching, the result is not destined to be achieved. Correct posture will help you overcome long distances without the expense of energy.
- You can train endurance by running on a terrain characterized by a slight rise. Running time is 20 minutes.
- Alternate the first exercise with jogging on flat terrain. If you plan to train for an hour, allocate half an hour for each exercise.
Everyone can master the technique of proper running. Do not forget about a positive psychological attitude.
How to learn to run long distances
Long distance running is a popular track and field discipline. It is practiced by people who lead a healthy lifestyle and keep fit.
The length of long distances is 5-20 km. To overcome such a distance, one must perfectly master the running technique, breathe correctly and be sturdy.
7 tips for running long distances correctly
- Master the running technique, which provides for the correct positioning of the legs and rational repulsion from the ground. During running, place your foot on the track with the front part, making support on the outside. Then the foot should gradually and smoothly roll onto the rest of the surface. If you rely on the heel, running performance will decrease.
- During the push, keep the limb almost completely straightened, head straight, directing the gaze forward. Hold the body upright with a slight forward tilt.
- While running, hold the body correctly, move your hands vigorously and evenly. Do not bend your elbows strongly. Taking your arms back, your elbows should rush to the outside. When your hands move forward, turn the brush slightly inward. When working with your hands in this manner, increase the frequency of steps.
- Breathe correctly. Ideally, the frequency of steps should be consistent with the rhythm of breathing, otherwise at the final stage do not keep breathing even. With a long run, marathon runners often recommend breathing in order to fill the lungs with oxygen. Give preference to abdominal breathing.
- Regardless of the situation, the pace of running should be consistent with functionality and training. The appearance of signs of overwork - a signal to reduce speed, switch to vigorous walking or jogging. After normalizing the condition, slightly turn up, tracking the heart rate.
- To achieve the result, pay attention to training general and special endurance. Continuous training involving alternating plain sections of the track with climbs is ideal.
- Use exercises training shoulders, back and legs. Versatile training is a solution for people seeking results in the field of long-distance running.
The correct video instructions
The key to the result is self-discipline, endurance and running technique. Possessing a good psychological mood and excellent sports training, easily achieve your goal.
How to learn how to run short distances
Like the heady pleasure provided by short-distance running, but can not boast of success in this area? You wish to become better and faster? With the following tips, you will take your abilities to the next level as soon as possible.
- Warm Up Before Workout. Run a circle jog, and the second normal run. Don't sprint right away. I advise you to prepare for such a race.
- Reach out. Stretch all muscles during exercise. The whole body is actively involved in running, and only training helps the body work like a clock.
- Barefoot running. Exercise to help you become faster. At first, such a run will seem unusual, but it will help you understand how to run correctly.
- Take more steps. Beginners believe that the long distance between steps is the key to success. It's a delusion. If you calculate the distance correctly, you will become faster. This approach will protect against injury.
- Run with a slight bend forward. Even if the angle of inclination is within two degrees, you will demonstrate a great sprint. Never lean back. Beginners before the finish line look back to see where the pursuer is. It is not right. A shift in the center of gravity reduces speed.
- Use hands. If you move your hands correctly, they will help to accelerate. The synchronous work of hands and feet will help soar above the treadmill like a feather.
- Do not slow down during the sprint. When the first signs of a slowdown appear, focus and force yourself to keep pace. Often, the reason for the slowdown is considered to be too fast start. Starting the race slower, finish faster.
- Breathe correctly when sprinting. The breath should be in harmony with the width of the steps. When the first symptoms of fatigue appear, speed up your breathing. As a result, muscles will receive more oxygen. Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth.
- Wear a stopwatch or watch. Measure how long it takes to cover a short distance. By capturing results, you can track progress.
Sprint Preparation Tips
In conclusion, I’ll talk about nutrition and fluids, as the result depends on this.
Proper nutrition for running
Professional sprinters and marathon runners choose diet food. Before jogging for a few hours, be sure to have a healthy meal.
Pay attention to foods that are high in carbohydrates. This kind of food is key because the breakdown of carbohydrates is accompanied by the release of energy that gives strength to the runner. Potatoes, pasta, bread is the basis of the diet.
Sprint people need more calories than women who are less active. Have breakfast every morning, especially if you are about to run. Eat meat, chicken, cereals, and not just hot dogs with whites.
Drink constantly. During running, the body sweats and burns calories. Without a plentiful drink, even a small run can not stand it. If training takes place in the sun, double the amount of fluid you drink.
Running in the morning - benefits and harms
Let's talk about the morning run, whose benefits for the body in many doubt. It is believed that morning jogging for a newly awakened organism is stressful and harmful. A healthy body is closely interconnected with morning run.
Morning jogging contributes to the disappearance of insomnia, strengthens the nervous system, improves mood. Nutritionists recommend that women run more often in the morning, as such workouts burn excess calories, promote weight loss and make the body supple.
Running in the morning helps to clear the lungs, as during a run a person inhales a lot of air. Workouts are also useful for children, as they help correct posture.
Running in the morning is good. Some train in the evening, but this time of day is not suitable for everyone due to the lack of desire to play sports after a hard day. In the morning, the air is cleaner and there are fewer people on the street. Even a short morning jog improves and helpsdefeat depression.
Only strong-willed people can go in for morning runs. Hard first workout. If it succeeds, further classes will become a useful and pleasant habit. Morning run is a regular exercise. If you master it, run in the morning for 30 minutes three times a week. In the future, double your workout.
Warm up your muscles before training. Warming up is a useful activity that can prevent injuries. It is better to run along a dirt road, since asphalt is dangerous for joints. After jogging, be sure to stretch your legs, drink a glass of milk or water, take a shower. This will speed up the recovery of the body.
Observing these recommendations, in the near future achieve a result, improve health and tighten your figure.