Hello dear readers! For beginner athletes, pumping hands is a big problem. For many months they subject their hands to physical activity, but there is no result. Therefore, I propose to figure out how to pump up the muscles of the hands at home for a man and a girl.
I note that the use of basic exercises, along with intensive training, increased exercise, proper nutrition and recovery, contributes to muscle growth.
When it comes to pumping hands, I recommend that you approach the choice of a training program thinly. The main reason for the lack of growth is excessive enthusiasm for arm training, while other muscle groups remain out of work.
For pumping hands, it is recommended to use a shock program. True, you should not train on it constantly. Otherwise, the muscles will suffer.
What is the secret of a highly effective program? It provides a series of intensive and short workouts using effective exercises, after which there is a period of classes. The program is extremely painful. Hope this does not scare or stop. Believe me, after completing several cycles, the muscles will swell. Just do not overdo it, as it is harmful to health.
Shock training program
The exercises provided by the program affect the muscles of the hands: forearm, biceps, triceps and brachialis. Now we will talk about exercises for biceps and triceps.
- Arm curl. Exercise with a narrow grip. Hand spacing on the bar of the bar is equal to 20 cm, so the biceps heads will receive the optimal load.
- Bending the arms on an incline bench. Exercise will require dumbbells. Due to the tilt of the back, the biceps are stretched to the limit. To perform the arms, bend together or in turn.
- Concentrated lift. Exercise allows you to finish the biceps. Use it to increase the height of the biceps in a reduced state.
- Extension of arms on a neutral grip block. Affects triceps. That is why the handle must have parallel handles. Alternatively, use a thick rope.
- Extending your arms over your head. Train triceps. At the bottom, it stretches, which increases the level of effectiveness of the exercise. At the same time, it is recommended to use a bar disc instead of dumbbells.
The program is based on the principle of supersets. After completing the exercise, immediately proceed to the second without pauses and respite.
- Train your biceps first. Take the barbell and do several warm-up approaches using light weight, bending your arms with a narrow grip.
- Then rest a bit and start the working approach, increasing the weight of the bar. Work on your biceps to capacity. Since the approach is difficult, more than 10 repetitions will fail.
- Now comes the superset. First do the flexion on an incline bench, and then switch to barbell flexion. Perform each exercise 10 times.
- Take a moment's pause. Then finish the biceps with concentrated flexion. This completes the muscle training. Switch to triceps.
- Use the program once a week or less. It all depends on the speed of recovery of the body. If you exercise three times a week, replace one lesson with a shock program. For the two remaining workouts, do not do arm exercises.
Thanks to shock exercises, you will quickly make your hands massive and curly at home.
If, in spite of attacks and rapid attacks, approaches and additions, your hands refuse to increase in volume, then you are using the wrong technique for pumping hands at home.
I note that pumping up your hands at home is real. In this section of the article I will tell you useful tips along with the structure of an effective workout that will help realize your dream within the apartment.
I’ll immediately warn you that we’ll swing our hands without special equipment, the cost of which is amazing in size. However, during training, you will not be able to relax. Let's get started.
- After each workout, the hands should rest. If you constantly work out, do not count on growth. Since the muscles of the hands are small, they are overworked.
- After completing one cycle, rest for two weeks. Then move on to new exercises using heavier weights.
- Be sure to train strength. For this, the French dumbbell bench press is suitable. At the same time, increase the weight by 5 percent weekly.
- The biceps training program involves bending the arms. Therefore, regularly tighten. With this wonderful exercise, increase your biceps muscle mass and strength. If you easily perform 10 pull-ups, it means that the time has come to think about the additional load.
- After each workout, I recommend stretching. Stretching the muscles helps to lengthen the fascia, which provides an increase in volume.
- Do not disregard the forearm. If they are weak, do not pump up the biceps. Wear linings on the bar neck. Working with a neck of a thicker type will increase the grip force.
- Feet shake too. Their training makes the body go into anabolic mode, which contributes to the accumulation of growth hormone. In this case, other muscles get more substance. So make friends with lunges and squats.
- Build muscle additional complexes will help. Before training, use tyrosine with caffeine, which will positively affect mental concentration. In the process of training, I recommend using healthy amino acids that help maintain intensity. After training, give your body access to freeze-dried proteins.
- Eat tightly. If the body weight does not grow, it makes no sense to increase the volume of the hands. Constantly saturate your body with protein, fats and carbohydrates. We will talk about special diets for athletes later.
- Imagine what your hands will be after three months. Perhaps the results are still far from ideal, but their presence is already a small success. I do not recommend measuring hands daily. Better focus on weight and nutrition.
- Recovery is the key to success. He contributes to a good dream. Do not disregard massages, walks, saunas and steam baths. All this will accelerate and improve the body's recovery process.
I have put at your disposal useful knowledge. You just have to put them into practice and soon impressive banks will appear under the sleeves of your T-shirt.
How to pump up the hands of a girl at home
Did you know that daily exercise is extremely beneficial. This allows you to look good, increase self-esteem, tone muscles, slow down aging.
I'll tell you how to pump up the hands of a girl at home. Undoubtedly, girls do not need powerful hands. They are interested in skin tightening to look beautiful. To do this, it is enough to carry out a large number of approaches using light weight.
I present a set of exercises with which you can easily correct your hands.
- Push ups. Exercise is focused on triceps and will make your hands graceful. Take a standard pose and lower your body to the ground, then return to the starting position. 15 reps is enough. If it’s hard, lean on your knees.
- Mahi hands. Take small dumbbells in your hands and place your feet shoulder width apart. Keep your hands apart and bring it in front of you. As in the first case, the number of repetitions is 15.
- Arm curl. Exercise makes the biceps work, which contributes to the burning of body fat. The stand is straight. Bend your arms with dumbbells in turn, pressing your elbows to your waist.
- French bends. Train triceps. Sit on a chair, take a dumbbell with both hands, wrap it behind your head and move up and down along your back.
- Reverse Grip Pulls. Focused on training biceps. It is enough to catch up 15 times. If you do not have enough strength, hang. It strengthens the muscles.
- Mahi through the parties. Sit on a bench, straighten your back and spread out your arms with dumbbells. Raise your hands up, and bring your palms together.
- Concentrated flexion. Sitting on a chair, rest one elbow on your hip. Lower the other hand with the dumbbell down. Lift the projectile up 15 times and change your hand. Do not forget about the rest.
Remember, dear ladies, if you dream of tight arms without flaws, train with light dumbbells. The maximum weight of a sports apparatus should not exceed 2 kilograms.
Daily exercises, which do not require much effort and time, will help to find fit and beautiful hands. You need a little desire and perseverance, and the result will not be long in coming.
How to pump up a man’s hands
Guys dream of large and powerful hands, as this is a sign of strength and courage. Wide wrists look great, especially if they are underlined by biceps and embossed triceps.
An important role in pumping hands is played by genetics, and the training program should not be put on the back burner.
Triceps is the largest muscle group located on the arm. She easily responds to loads and develops. If you train correctly, triceps will increase to a decent amount. Triceps has three heads and for training it is better to use basic exercises that affect all points.
There are isolating exercises, including the French bench press along with the pull of the upper block. Their impact is too weak. Multi-joint exercises are considered more effective: bench press and push-ups on the uneven bars. We will talk about them.
- I recommend doing push-ups on wide bars so that the load falls on the triceps. While doing exercises, keep your back straight.
- Classes with a narrow grip bar in a lying position require the right technique, otherwise the load will shift to the deltas and chest muscles. Do not spread your elbows to the sides during the lifting of the projectile, because it involves the pectoral muscles.
- Strive for your elbows to move along your torso. If difficulties occur with the technique, reduce the weight of the bar by removing a few pancakes.
To get the result, work with the barbell and push up on the uneven bars. For biceps, these exercises are basic, which cannot be said about the French bench press and other options.
Concerning forearm training, without mastering heavy basic exercises, it is useless. Deadlift along with pull-ups will strengthen the muscle group of the forearm, making it elastic and massive. Talk about the exercises that deserve the most attention.
- Vis on the crossbar. The exercise will seem simple, but it is not. It trains endurance. The more you can sag, the more massive your forearms will become.
- The second exercise involves the use of a short neck with a small weight. It is recommended to perform on a special simulator. Make the first ten movements up, and then the same amount down.
- The third exercise strengthens the tendons. This has a positive effect on palm grip and grip. Push up on your fingers fifty times. Over six months, grip will change, and forearms will increase.
Hands need less recovery time than other muscle groups. Consider this feature during the preparation of a set of exercises.
Since you are interested in increasing muscle volume, I do not recommend using a program of professional athletes. It provides a high load on the muscles. For normal muscle growth at home, a couple or three basic exercises are enough.
Exercises for teens
Every self-respecting teenager wants to have a sports figure.And no wonder, because girls like pumped up guys, and hooligans are not in a hurry to get involved with such strong guys. Even in young years the boys examine themselves in the mirror, evaluating the attractiveness of the body. As practice shows, they are often disappointed.
The muscles in adolescents differ from the muscles of men in structure and composition. They contain little myoglobin, so it is difficult to tolerate enhanced workouts, and fatigue quickly covers up with the head. For this reason, adolescents involved in the adult program have stretch marks, fractures and injuries.
Up to 16 years of age, adolescents are not recommended to expose the spine to vertical loads. At this age, there is a lot of moisture in the articular bones. Consequently, the teenage body is more elastic and flexible.
This feature of the adolescent organism during intensive training provokes stretch marks and dislocations. In the worst case, the child will receive a hernia. At this age, the use of barbells and weights is prohibited. Use your weight for these purposes.
Until the age of 16, adolescents are advised to dose physical activity. At the same time, they are advised to engage in sports, which contribute to the normal growth and development of the body. Teenagers are forbidden to work with barbells, kettlebells and heavy dumbbells. Otherwise, the exercises will slow down the growth of the child, who will become stunted.
- Teenagers should not perform strength exercises daily. At this age, I recommend building muscle mass gradually. Exercise every other day, giving the workout 40 minutes. Until the next time, the body will rest.
- Up to 16 years, a teenager is allowed to pull up on the horizontal bar and push up. Thanks to these exercises, he pumps up biceps and triceps. As for weights and a dumbbell, use in training only after you learn to perform 20 pull-ups. Such results indicate the readiness of the body for serious activities.
- At this age, do not disregard the expander. A tiny sports device will increase muscle endurance, making it stylish and elastic.
- Pumping up your hands and other parts of the body without eating protein-rich foods won't work. Therefore, eat cottage cheese, meat and dairy products. As for diets, quick snacks and food on the run, refuse such meals. Otherwise, do not count on a good result.
Summing up, I’ll add that a teenager pumps up his hands on condition of proper nutrition and proper sleep. Also useful quit smoking. Poor food, along with inadequate rest and exhausting workouts will not allow you to get a result.
Video exercises for teens
In order to maintain attractive proportions of the figure, the teenager is recommended to train all muscle groups. After pumping your hands, pay a little attention to the abs, back, shoulders and neck.
It is recommended that any athlete, regardless of gender and age, adhere to several rules, otherwise training will be futile.
Sleep 8-9 hours, otherwise the effectiveness of training will decrease, which will adversely affect muscle growth.
Get rid of nicotine addiction, as cigarettes upset your metabolism. Stop drinking, because alcohol removes useful elements from the body. I'm not saying that it’s forbidden to knock over a glass for a holiday. But everything should be within the normal range.
The effectiveness of training depends on how balanced the nutrition is. For muscle growth per kilogram of weight, you need to eat two grams of protein. Therefore, experts recommend that athletes adhere to a protein diet.
Vitamins with minerals will not interfere with achieving the goal. Fortunately, a vitamin complex is sold in any pharmacy. See you!