Lovers of cereals dream of learning how to cook buckwheat deliciously. After all, buckwheat is a healthy product. It contains proteins, trace elements, vitamins. A variety of nutritious and delicious dishes are prepared from this cereal.
The benefits of buckwheat have been repeatedly studied by nutritionists and passed all the tests with dignity. Sensible people do not even try to challenge her. Buckwheat is a nutritious, healthy and tasty product that is widely used in dietetic nutrition. If you add a little butter and sugar to the porridge, you get the real food of the gods.
Classic garnish recipe
- Take one part of the cereal - a glass or cup will do. If quality is in doubt, be sure to go through it. Often, small pebbles and other garbage can be present in it. For the sake of time, you can just rinse it, shaking vigorously. In this case, light trash will come up, and heavy pebbles will be at the bottom.
- Take water 2.5 times more. For example, if you put a glass of buckwheat in a cauldron or pot, you need to add 2.5 cups of pure water.
- Pour the cereal into a container heated over a fire. Stir occasionally for several minutes until a slight pleasant smell appears. After pouring water in the proportion indicated above, salt, let it boil.
- Reduce the fire and cook until cooked. It will take 20 minutes.
After that, the cauldron is removed from the fire and wrapped up. You can use a terry towel. In this condition, it should stand for about 30 minutes.
Tasty buckwheat porridge with mushrooms and minced meat
It is believed that Europeans do not like buckwheat. This is not true. Perhaps Europeans do not eat porridge so often, however, they cook it at home very tasty. The Slovenian recipe for buckwheat, mushrooms or oyster mushroom and ground meat.
- buckwheat 350 g
- mushrooms 200 g
- ground beef 200 g
- vegetable oil 3 Art. l
- butter 75 g
- sour cream 200 ml
- egg 1 PC
- tomato puree 1 Art. l
- garlic 2 PC
- bow 1 PC
- parsley taste
- Boil buckwheat. To do this, cereal is poured into the pan, 2.5 times more pure water and salt are added. Cooking is recommended for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Peel the mushrooms, finely chop. Then send to the pan and fry in butter.
- In a second pan, fry the crushed onions, add ground beef and stir, fry. At this point, salt and pepper.
- After 10-15 minutes, pour a little water and simmer everything until soft. After we report the crushed garlic, stewed mushrooms, parsley, tomato puree. Mix well and simmer for three minutes.
- In a form well-oiled, spread half the porridge, on top of the stewed beef with mushrooms and onions, then cover with the remaining buckwheat.
- Mix the egg and sour cream well, pour the porridge with the obtained nibble. Send the form to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for half an hour.
Delicious buckwheat porridge is ready to serve.
Original recipe in pots
It is difficult to find a person who can refuse buckwheat porridge with poultry, veal or pork.
- vegetable and butter;
- spices (pepper and bay leaf).
Pour half a glass of buckwheat into one standard pot and pour a glass of water. Depending on the number of people, the amount of cereal can be easily calculated. We take 200 grams of meat for one eater.
- Cut the meat into arbitrary pieces of medium size, fry until crusted. Add finely chopped onions and carrots, fry until vegetables are lightly browned.
- Pour well-washed buckwheat into pots, add pepper, salt, bay leaf. Pour with water, put in a pot a mixture of meat with vegetables.
- Lidded send the pots to the oven. To prevent water from splashing, and steam coming out unhindered, leave a small crack between the pot and the lid.
- Remember, the pots should be heated gradually, so they are recommended to be placed in a cold oven. Once the water boils, the temperature can be increased to 200 degrees. Forty minutes later, the dish will be ready.
Healthy buckwheat is prepared from buckwheat. Experts in the field of medicine recommend using it to people who are experiencing physical and mental stress. Porridge will saturate the body, help restore strength.
The most useful is green buckwheat. It contains more vitamins and minerals, it is more easily absorbed by the body, heat treatment does not pass, therefore it is more satisfying than processed.