The main task of parents at the initial stage of a child’s life is to create optimal conditions for him for full physical and mental development. Over time, the question of the future comes to the fore. It's about choosing a profession.
Some children finish eleven classes and enter a higher educational institution. Others follow an alternative path: they leave school at the end of grade 9. Let's take a closer look at the second option.
Yesterday’s ninth graders do not understand the philosophy of life, and the formation of a worldview at this age is only gaining momentum. Independent decision-making is like a game of hormones, and the opinion imposed by classmates often plays a paramount role. Therefore, parents are required to provide support and assistance to children.
Should I leave school?
Leaving school after grade 9 is the first important decision of a teenager, affecting future life. Before taking this step, weigh and think carefully.
Not all adolescents want to get higher education - the desire does not always coincide with the intentions of the parents, which leads to a conflict situation. Optimally, if you discuss the issue together, taking into account all the pros and cons, you will find the best solution to the problem.
Benefits of leaving school:
- Entering an educational institution of middle management is easier than entering a university. Sometimes for this, a certificate and an interview are enough.
- Each applicant has the opportunity to get to a budget place with free training and scholarships.
- In addition to mastering the school curriculum at a technical school, college or school, a teenager is taught the chosen specialty, which allows him to find a job after completing the third year.
- Some universities accept students who have graduated from a college for the third year, which speeds up the process of obtaining higher education.
Premature leaving school has several drawbacks that directly affect the future life of a teenager:
- Early exit from parental care. Teenagers move to another city, live in a hostel, get freedom of action. If everything goes well, the child quickly becomes independent. But sometimes such lack of control is fraught with absenteeism and unsatisfactory ratings, which leads to expulsion.
- If the profession is chosen incorrectly, it suppresses the interest in learning. The child pays little time to classes, which reduces performance. To avoid this, choosing a profession is recommended with all responsibility.
Not all prestigious majors are acquired at academies and universities. If you choose the right institution and direction of study, learn the intricacies of the profession and make efforts in the future, career growth will not take long. And this is the path to success.
Promising professions for guys
The modern education market offers to the attention of the guys who decided to leave school after the 9th grade, an extensive selection of professions. Consider the most popular of them:
- Locksmith. The profession is widespread in the labor market, because without a qualified specialist, no production can function normally. Maintenance of units and mechanisms, repair work and preventive measures - an incomplete list of duties of a locksmith.
- Turner. Each mechanism contains parts made by human hands in a turning workshop on a special machine.Turner is needed by all enterprises and industries. Only strong, healthy, attentive and hardy guys can curb their profession.
- Welder. Such a specialist connects elements of metal structures. The work is in demand, but responsible, because the reliability and strength of metal products often determines the level of safety of people.
- Collector. The product at the initial stage is a set of elements that, thanks to the efforts of the collector, turn into a finished product. The work is suitable for a guy who understands the diagrams and is friends with the tool.
- Mechanic. The number of cars on the roads is increasing annually, which increases the demand for quality service of vehicles. This makes the profession of auto mechanic demanded, and for a guy it fits perfectly.
- Driver. Many people prefer public transport because of its cheapness. Therefore, a discreet, friendly and attentive driver will always find a place in the city fleet. In addition to driving, the driver fixes problems and builds a route.
- Builder. Every day, new buildings appear in different parts of the world. This is a merit of professional builders. Possession of building art can be a good source of income, and it will definitely come in handy in life. Therefore, the builder tops this list.
The choice of specialty is important for each guy, because in the future he will become the head and breadwinner of the family. Choose a profession that is in demand in the market and will bring pleasure.
How to enter a military school after grade 9
Finishing school, girls and boys are faced with the problem of choosing the type of work. Each applicant wants the profession to be prestigious and contribute to career advancement. Given these points, many choose military educational institutions.
It’s difficult to start a career, only applicants who meet a number of requirements can do it. We are talking about excellent performance, high test scores, good physical fitness and excellent mental health.
- First of all, documents are submitted to the selected military school. You will find the exact list on the school website or in the dean’s office of the institution.
- Then they pass exams in Russian language and mathematics. These are only the main disciplines, there are others that are determined by the profile of the institution.
- At the last stage of admission, physical fitness is checked: cross-country 1000 m, run 100 and 3000 m, swim 100 m and pull up. Exams are allowed after passing the medical commission.
If you want to learn this profession, but the certificate has excellent grades and there are no health problems, try enrolling in a military school. Having shown perseverance, you will become an officer.
List of the most profitable professions for girls
Consider the professions that are most popular among girls. Each of the options listed below has a lot of advantages, and some will help even organize your own business.
- Nurse - Noble profession. As a representative of the nursing staff, she fulfills the doctor's appointments prescribed to the patient. It is not just about droppers and injections. The tasks of the nurse are determined by the field of activity and place of work.
- Manicurist. The profession is at the peak of fashion, but not for everyone. Girls who have back problems or impaired vision should better avoid it. Among the advantages are quick training and instant transition to work. And with the availability of finance, it’s easy to open a business.
- The hairdresser. The profession is similar to the previous option. With the proper level of preparation, finding a good place in a beauty salon will not be difficult. Such a specialty will not work for girls with allergies or poor eyesight.
- Pharmacist. The company's activity includes the sale of medicines.The key to successful implementation is knowledge of pharmacy technologies and pharmacology, excellent health, endurance and resistance to stress.
- Cook. Works in catering. The ability of a cook to turn ordinary products into culinary masterpieces with excellent taste and aroma makes the profession in demand. Among the characteristics of a good cook: accuracy, decency and responsibility.
- Cashier. Heads the cash register at the enterprise, whether it is a cafeteria, bank or chain store. Works with banknotes and bank cards. Sometimes this list also includes electronic money. In some companies, cashiers combine the position of controller or accountant.
- Accountant. You can get a profession even after 9th grade - the responsibilities do not change from this: asset accounting, reporting, income and expense. But you can’t count on a high position. Higher education is indispensable.
Dear parents, whatever your decision child, try to understand the choice and provide due support. This is your task, and you can go to university after college and college.
We list the universal professions that are suitable for all applicants, regardless of gender. There are not many of them, but they deserve attention if you did not find a suitable option in the previous sections.
- Tour operator;
- Advertising agent;
If you carefully study the directory of professions, this list goes on.
How to choose a specialty
After deciding to prematurely leave school, it is important to choose the right profession. In adolescence, it is difficult to assess the pros and cons of the profession, so I advise you to seek help from parents who know people or teachers.
- Identify the area of activity that you like. This will help a thorough analysis of personal qualities, preferences and abilities. Do not forget to take into account the state of health, because the development of some specialties requires training or significant physical strength.
- When choosing a profession, take into account its specifics: demand in the labor market, career growth, working conditions and age restrictions.
- Visit the site of the educational institution. On the pages of the resource you will find information regarding the chosen profession and the conditions for its receipt.
- Do not forget about the "open day". Educational institutions conduct events in which teachers share information about the specialties provided by the institution.
Thanks to this approach, you decide who you want to become in the future. It remains to graduate, get a diploma and find a good job. But that is another story.
How to choose an educational institution
The choice of educational institution in terms of importance is not inferior to the definition of a specialty. You can enter today in a technical school, school or college. These institutions differ in terms of admission, the educational process, profile focus and future prospects.
- School. Provides access to practical training. It is not very difficult to enter, even having a certificate with triples, and the duration of training does not exceed 3 years.
- Technical College. The rank ahead of the school. Here, students receive education according to the methodology as close as possible to the school format, and at the end of the path a technical specialty is expected. After three years of study, the path opens for admission to University.
- College. The most prestigious representative of these.Suitable for teenagers dreaming of higher education. Here you can get a multidisciplinary specialty.
Institutions representing the secondary educational level differ from each other, therefore, decide on the choice, taking into account the goals pursued, the desired result and the demand in society. Do not believe in films and advertising, do not listen to the instructions of friends and peers. The decision should only be yours. Good luck